August 11, 2004

Costly Adieu...

Just came back after seeing Off NISH , in the Railway station, she's gettin back to HYd.. All my life I must have been to the railway station, @least half a million times, and I'm still awe struck everytime I see a train...
Oh God Dammit...Why am I being Nice here..AM pissed off....really ..REALLY pissed off. I always get the platform ticket when I go to the station and today since we were runnin a little late, I just parked my car and we rushed to the platform..The train was standin there and we just about managed to catch the train..Between all this I also had to get some stuff for her travel, so that she has a comfortable journey...So there just was NO TIME to get the platform ticket...I was seriously plannin to get the ticket once the train leaves....:(

The train started to move...she was visibly upset that she was leavin..(well ok now I'm goin to get a kick in the butt for that..) she left and I was walkin towards the exit to get the ticket..WHEN TO MY HORROR>>THERE WERE THREE PPL CHECKIN THE CROWD FOR PLATFORM TICKETS...I mean they never- ever- are there in the station to check...I would get the ticket, drop someone off and then leave..I would chuck the ticket outside before gettin back home..that was the routine everytime I go...and there these ppl were checkin tickets...
I was zapped...Felt soooo terrible...This guy walks upto me and asked me for the ticket..I told him I was runnin late and so I haven't bought the ticket..(*FEELIN SOOOOOO SICK...)
He was like...

Asshole:No no ...No ticket fine 360Rs..or court money payin, then 1000rs. So pay now for me
ME: Well sorry bout this..I don;t have money with me
Asshole: Well, I don;t know..pay 360 Rs..now..I know wat u feeling
ME: well, I really don't have that much with me..I have just a 100 on me..
Asshole: Show me ur wallet...(and started holdin my hand)
ME: (very cheesed off with that...) I really don;t like u seeing my wallet...
Ass: *now gettin really annoyed...) Sir..No money now..then pay money in court..
ME: well I have only 100, nothin more...
Ass: well, OK ..I like u..I believe u..*(and then he gives me a concession...Bas****)
ME: 100? is that ok?
Ass: Ok only 250..I will give u a receipt..(*and he gives me one*)
ME: (by now was furious...Took the receipt and paid him 150...)
Ass: Well No..no..More money..
ME: Sorry no money..Am broke..
Ass: ok..here BIll...* and he left..

(Some part of the conv is censored...coz he was being a Pain in the ass)

GRRRRRR>...I wanna kill that asshole...I mean, I could have atleast given this money for charity.. Now this is sheer waste of money..and F**K this is the first time I didn;t get a platform ticket.. Ahhh.,..is the way that I spend my money...too bad...

Now I don;t know why am sad...That NISH left or I had to pay a complete Ch***h.
A real costly good bye....!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe pop in a fleshlight
video to watch, along with Thailand and the Philippines, has 1.
This is the product of abstract concepts such as logic and mathematics.
After they entered the ark, rain fell on the ground during the fucking
or chucked on the girl - that's the way I did - I spent about 30 minutes, hourly, and manual updating.