May 02, 2005

Idle mind FINALLY at work


Walkin in the destroyed land
A thought more confusin than the world itself
Should I even be thinking?

We seek one another
We seek one to blame
We fuck one another, we just need the pain.

Lost in translation
Lost in my own world
Lost or Am I?


Am back home again. Been traveling a lot and I have no clue as to where I would be when I wake up in the morning. Every part of my body from waist down kinda hurts and I need to tighten all the joints of my body. I slept last nite in my own house and .I make a note here, coz the last few days I have been traveling all over the place and I was in one bus or another. Bangalore on one day, 6 hours of work and then I was off to kodaikanal for a house hunt. Few hours in kodaikanal and a LOT of walkin later I was back on the bus again and came back to coimbatore. Not sure how long I would be here, and when I would be back in B’lore or is another trip down to kodaikanal in the offing?

My brain has been witness to a lot of confusin thoughts and the whole lot of travellin ain’t helping either. An idle mind sure is a complete fuck up. Pink floyd rocks and I am not sure wat I would have done had it not been for Music and the book I’m reading at the moment. “Too Late the Phalarope” is an awesome book and I strongly recommend the book to the FEW ppl who read my blog..

Insights from the hectic travellin

*The Tamil Nadu bus service is pretty decent, their network sure is awesome (good thing)
*Never sit in front of a man who ate Three plates of briyani at 11 in the evening especially in a bus and when ur traveling on a Ghat Road. (Don’t even think bout it)
*Italian men can be err quite interesting, rite from their names, Met a man called ANDREA in the bus to kodaikanal. (saibaba devotee)
*A cross between a Brit and a Portugese is a deadly combination, met this woman who was a doctorate in Ayur Veda in the same bus. (now where is my oil massage)
*NEVER hire a cycle in kodaikanal, thinking you could peddle ur way around the place. The whole freakin place is a rip off.. (the bastards sell them in the plains- drat and double drat) Had to push the cycle uphill for five kms.
*Always understand that there ARE in fact ppl who don’t know the concept of a deodarant.
*Not all saibaba devotees are nice and soft, met a total jerk in the bus when I was coming back home.
*My hair has grown some more and the my finger nails are also long (ok now that is not just AFTER the travel, but just noticed when I was typing this post)
*My brothers’ four year old is the next Da Vinci. His sunset picture is ABSOFREAKINLUTELY brilliant.
*Never I mean NEVER ever in ur lifetime watch this Movie called MUMBAI EXPRESS (the kamal hassan movie) I feel like shoving my hand deep inside my mouth and ripping my intestines and throwing it. Especially when you haven’t been sleepin the last few days.
*ABSOLUT – as always ROCKS MY BOXERS

No comments: