May 14, 2006

Now I have seen everything

Talk bout crazy forward mails in ur inbox. This one steals the cake (read Diamonds).
Got this thing on my inbox on a lazy sunday afternoon. I didn't know wat else to do with it. So here it is for public viewing. Ensoooooy Maadi.

Sub: I need your help to relocate my diamonds from Miss Chisolu Fodeh

Copy:

Hello dear,
How are you,I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your country.
My name is Chisolu Fode from Liberia,I am 26 years old and i am presently living at Dakar Senegal.I have some Diamonds i honourably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.The diamonds is well secure at the deposited Institution here and all the relevant documents is well kept at my possession.I hope to hear from you soon so that i will give you the full details of the Diamonds.
Awaiting to hearing from you,
Yours Faithfully,
Chisolu Fode.

On a different note.

Currently listenin to 'Black Earth' - Hallucination Theory. Check it out ppl. New progressive rock band in town. They have just released their EP.
Buy it - Save Music.
Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...could you please tell me where i can buy black earth's EP??

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »