August 20, 2004

IN THE END!!!!!!


, originally uploaded by Lean Dude With An Attitude.



Its weekend already and its time to PARTAI...well most of u it is...not for me..there has been a sudden tragedy in my house and Am goin to coimbatore to attend the funeral of my Periyamma...Sad to hear the news, but on the other hand she was sufferin for a really long time from Breast cancer, brain tumor and I really feel she would be happier this way. May her soul Rest In Peace........

Wat is the world upto? All the trains...all the buses to coimbatore (cbe) are all full...HAlf the world seems to be goin to cbe this weekend and the other half is already in cbe. Hmmm..I guess I would just go to the bus stand tonite and get into some Shitty bus and reach home morrow...THis is more of a personal promise for my dad..because a year back my dad's brother died in a car accident and at that time I was in b'lore doin my internship in an ad agency..I couldn't make it at that time and now this time round, its his wife( my periyamma) who's dead and am stuck in chennai with college and work..But then I WANT TO GO..I want to be there..Just to look into the eyes of my dad and tell him...IT's ALL GOIN TO BE OK.....

No comments: