October 22, 2004

Life Rocks AGAIN...

I just realised that I have completed 50 posts in my blog. Am free from all my projects, film assignments and submissions. Had my practical exams till y'day and now am free for five days before I have two theory papers later this month. Had plans of stayin home..Listen to lots of music...meet up with a few friends and drink tons of coffee.
But things changed...I got a call from a producer friend of mine and he wanted me to give the Voice over for two of his corporate films that he had shot earlier. It was fun and i have been in the Recording studio the past 20 hours. It was a blast and it was a riot.. and while I was doin the recording for him, his friend walked in and was listenin to my voice. Next thing I know, I was recording for two of his television commercials..Had to talk in tamil for the ads..It was hilarious...
And also am translating two theatre scripts from tamil to english for a director..
THERE IS WORK FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS>>>but am not complaining at all...I hope I get a pretty decent pay cheque at the end of it all...

Well my brother has decided on the name for the new born..ladies and gentlemen..Say hello to "TEJAS" the latest dude in town. And well I think TEJAS has brought me great luck..

I HAVE SEEN THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN EVER....AM TOTALLY SMITTEN...AM IN LOVE...I JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER....TOO BAD SHE IS IN IRELAND..

"SANDHYA....I LOVE YOU".....
And congratulations on ur little brother..

No comments: