December 12, 2004

Fuellin My EGO!!

Things have been rather good lately and life could be slightly better, but no complaints as such. Work has been good too. The post production works are over and the promos have hit the screens. The show as such has got a pretty nice response and I think my promos had a little somethin to do bout that.
My results are out.And Yes....My hard work(yea rite!!) has paid off..I cleared all the papers and wat more, second rank in uni..Not bad!(*Bows before the few kind, sweet souls who are smilin now and applaudin*)
Saw a few brilliant movies recently..sometimes all I want to do is to just sit in my bean bag, nice and comfy, relaxed and watch nice movies. Do that all the time when Am in b'lore. And when u have the rite company to watch the movies with, then nothin like it. Saw IDENTITY,It's awesome.A MUST WATCH.ppl go out to the DVD rental and get it. It is simply superb.
have this show,a very filmy musical extravaganza tonite and the media sponsors are STAR VIjay, I got VVIP passes to go for the show..ALRITEEEE>..

Wat more do I want in one week to fuel my EGO sooo much, I FEEL SO WANTED:P

Ladies and Worms..."IT's HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN UR AS GOOD AS IAM"

No comments: