January 02, 2005

Jet Set Go!!!


drunk, originally uploaded by Lean Dude With An Attitude.

Two days into the New Year and life is in full swing.
Lots of fluid intake, lots of laughs, lots of music, time spent with ppl I really really care and LOVE...a suprise visit from an Ex flame, amazing conversation in a coffee shop with an interestin person, catchin up with old friends, suprise calls from ppl, gay stalker, old friend stood me up in the bus station, super cool work offers, few thousand hugs from my two little neices, a stomach upset, amazing revelations, tons of gossip, out of balance, out of liquor, out of smoke, out of money, tons of smiles, crazy ppl, funny ppl, weird ppl, stomach upset....
This year sure has started with a BANG...

Gyan in mind: "It's a small world..I am sick of a few ppl...DO I kill them?"

No comments: